Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Frances Thomas's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Rege...this is really a blessing to have others help you when you…"

Frances Thomas replied Jul 13, 2011 to I am a new writer...trying to write a romance novel...here's some of it...give me some feedback!

7 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Wow...thanks so much for your advice...I really appreciate that...and I will do ever…"

Frances Thomas replied Jul 10, 2011 to I am a new writer...trying to write a romance novel...here's some of it...give me some feedback!

7 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Thanks Larry...I have taken that piece of advice and used it...I joined one last wee…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is there anyone that can be my mentor in structuring my writing career...

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Thanks Heidi....I have already done that...but I lack the ability to structure my se…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is there anyone that can be my mentor in structuring my writing career...

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Ok Callie my worst fear is heights...I hate them...I sometimes dreaming of falling f…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 28, 2011 to I'm Back And Brighter Than Ever!

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Thank you Callie...I don't know much about editing...but I do have creativity when i…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 27, 2011 to I am a new writer...trying to write a romance novel...here's some of it...give me some feedback!

7 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"Ok thanks to both of you for your help...I sent my manuscript to booklocker.com to b…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 27, 2011 to I need a good editor...I am on a budget

4 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"That was simply romantic and heartfelt...I loved it Zakaria...you express your feeli…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 27, 2011 to SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Zakaria S. Albert

"I am a new writer and was looking for support in my writing and publishing. I found…"

Frances Thomas replied Jun 26, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service