Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

Lodestar

Written By: Steven Fillmore On the day I was called upon to answer executive, judicial, and legislative questions, conservatism’s benevolen…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Sep 30, 2018

Outside Woman Poetic

Written By: R.F.Husnik I’m guessing it was in a reel world of analog tape recorders that my friend F. John Surells brought to life the firs…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 25, 2018

Outside Woman Prosaic

Spoken By: F. John Surells Okay Ralph, do you have the recorders running over there? I’d like to get this done in one take. Renni wants to…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jul 29, 2018

Average America Rebukes The Blue Blame Wave

Written By: Ralph Hawk Today, in the real world of work and earned livings, Americans still possess a meager bit of the individuality which…

Started by RF Husnik

1 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by James H Roby

The Return of the Man From the Green City Part Two

Written By: Rashon Leyf Welcome to the second installment of certain (definitely not all) mental stimuli, garnered by various residents of…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 19, 2018

The Return Of The Man From The Green City Part One

Written By: Rashon Leyf   I’ve heard they’re all special in the eyes of the universal masters; thus…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 28, 2018

Questions, Ironies, and Fashions

Written By: Orlon Braem Fashion, as a noun you speak to a phenomenon of ever changing trends. And thus, as a person, place, or thing, somet…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 11, 2018

For John And Renni As They Were In 2018

Written By: Ralph Hawk Two outstanding people were married recently. And it’s been a privilege for me to have known them. John has a keen w…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 3, 2018

The Small Radio

THE SMALL RADIO                                            Written By: R.F. Husnik     Goodbye Charlie, many years have passed since yo…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jan 7, 2018

On A Ledge Above The River, Just Outside The City

Written By: Steven Fillmore Sometimes, on days such as this one, when perils I’ve experienced, or at least learned of, seem to be especiall…

Started by RF Husnik

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by William Brennan Knight

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom