Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Kay Elizabeth's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe tact works because it doesn't always sink in. Too many are too preci…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 4, 2012 to Introducing the concept of Content Editting to an author?

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Tara Henry

"Great question, John! I don't have any rituals per say apart from perhaps timing. I…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 4, 2012 to Rituals

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Matthew Davenport

"W.J. you would get more response to this if you posted it in the Marketing and Promo…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 25, 2012 to Free Download Marketing Strategy

1 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Hi Betty, long time no see. You of all people should remember that Poetry should be…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 25, 2012 to LuguBrious (Please Care to read?)

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"I like and respect Penny's articles. I used to publish some of hers on my old magazi…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 25, 2012 to 7 SIGNS YOU'RE NOT READY TO PUBLISH

2 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Sunny Frazier

"Thanks Gloria. Trust me, the majority do it unintentionally like yourself and we und…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 25, 2012 to Duplicate Content Rules reminder! Short version: Don't do it. Please.

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Middleton

"You have to be added as a friend by them before you can send a private message, Barb…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 23, 2012 to Attention! Authors.com Needs Your Help - Spread the Word About Authors.com!

20 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Thank you Joseph and Sal for the support! That's wonderfully encouraging to see. :)"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 23, 2012 to Attention! Authors.com Needs Your Help - Spread the Word About Authors.com!

20 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"News is that all the Spotlight Interviews are now back on track. Please give your fe…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 23, 2012 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"Today I've been banning people for continuing to spam us with their duplicate conten…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 16, 2012 to Duplicate Content Rules reminder! Short version: Don't do it. Please.

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Middleton

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by