Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Kay Elizabeth's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't forget you could add an excerpt to the new Book Excerpts Group too of both boo…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 6, 2011 to Satisfaction!

21 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"Cool, thanks very much. :) A backup PM wouldn't hurt either as well as a forum post…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 6, 2011 to Any experience of making games for readers? Borislava needs help

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"I signed up to join the Yahoo Group today so I could attend the chat, Borislava. It…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 2, 2011 to Any experience of making games for readers? Borislava needs help

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"How exciting! Go for it, girl. :)   Catherine blogged here about her very first book…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Oct 2, 2011 to Book Signings

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ashley Du Toit

"Borislava, do you need to have games that those attending the live chat can play in…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 28, 2011 to Any experience of making games for readers? Borislava needs help

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Humberto, I think it would serve you better to post about this in the Marketing and…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 28, 2011 to Promoting your book via TXgroup.org

2 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Humberto Sachs

"Keta, your Twitter link isn't clickable at the moment if you want to fix that. If yo…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 28, 2011 to Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

11 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Keta Diablo

"Don't forget to add your details to the original thread, ladies and gents. I was jus…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 28, 2011 to Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

11 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Keta Diablo

"Woo hoo! Congrats to you Stacy and also to you Mariah! Don't forget to add any book…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 28, 2011 to Satisfaction!

21 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"Linda, you can find help on how to create a Facebook Fan Page here: http://www.autho…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 10, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service