Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Larry A Cochran's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. "

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 1, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"This is one of my next moves. I was occasionally part of a group where I used to liv…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 1, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Where are you located?"

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Is that really true?"

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 30, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"As I always tell aspiring writers, the first place to go to is the local library. Th…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 30, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"There should be book writing clubs in your area. The usually meet through the local…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is there anyone that can be my mentor in structuring my writing career...

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"I like this advice. It is so true."

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is there anyone that can be my mentor in structuring my writing career...

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Frances Thomas

"I will be sending you private message about my personal editing service."

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 27, 2011 to I need a good editor...I am on a budget

4 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Another book that help to shift my thinking is "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell. It re…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 26, 2011 to Books that profoundly changed your thinking?

37 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Drue "Dee" Miller

"Thanks for the tip. I actually have been having touble creating an ebook with Amazon…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jun 26, 2011 to Thoughts on giving away an ebook free on Amazon?

2 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by scribbler

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by