Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

scribbler's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"That was a good idea highlighting that thread, Kay. I think people forget to see wha…"

scribbler replied May 27, 2011 to Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

11 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Keta Diablo

"I would take all the profits from Wall St and put them into free healthcare for all.…"

scribbler replied May 27, 2011 to I"ve got one for you, If you could be president what would be the first thing you'd change?

13 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

"You're welcome, Clint. It would be nice too if you could entice a few friends along…"

scribbler replied May 27, 2011 to Attention! Authors.com Needs Your Help - Spread the Word About Authors.com!

20 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"I've not been watching it but I've been following it in the press. I think those 31…"

scribbler replied May 27, 2011 to Trial of the century

4 May 28, 2011
Reply by kjforce

"Hi Mark, I'm not located there but I believe we do have. If you go to the Members pa…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to Are There any Authors or Writers based in South East Asia, here?

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"I do my best to invite along friends and people I meet I think would enjoy it to thi…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to Attention! Authors.com Needs Your Help - Spread the Word About Authors.com!

20 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Is your book self-published, Shanequa? If so, does it have an ISBN number? Libraries…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to Best ways to go about book Publicity

4 May 17, 2011
Reply by Shanequa Kirkley

"What an excellent question! Whether we're meant to do it, as in are predestined to d…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to there are those ment to create and there are those meant to destroy... but is is always or choice to choose

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"I'm not familiar with that book, Anna. Have you read it yourself then or were you ju…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to Has anyone read the book The Silver Series: Climbing Silver "Sacrifices of Innocence"

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

"Shanequa, there's several free ways you can get publicity and raise awareness of you…"

scribbler replied May 16, 2011 to Best ways to go about book Publicity

4 May 17, 2011
Reply by Shanequa Kirkley

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom