Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Callie Leah's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know about you, but I strongly believe we do! And for three reasons.1) Books…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 28, 2011 to The Writer's Responsibility?

4 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"Truthfully, every author gets discouraged every now and again. I deal with it myself…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 28, 2011 to Do you ever get discouraged?

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by K. L. Parry

"I love it! It's very indepth and one of those things that tests your knowledge, and…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 28, 2011 to With - waiting for your comments :)

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"Well for me, I sort of imagine myself in the character's shoes. (Even when the main…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 24, 2011 to Preparing to write a book or a story

4 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"That they are, that they are... And from personal experience I would like to say tha…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 22, 2011 to Seven Deadly Sins. are you a sinner?

26 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"Haha, I don't find it offensive, and I DO find it funny! I just don't know if EVERY…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 22, 2011 to Time is a man made invention, thats why women are always late.

5 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"I think that if you're going to say something insightful make it a little less offen…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 11, 2011 to Time is a man made invention, thats why women are always late.

5 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"I never said I agreed with what happened, I'm telling you what DID happen. However,…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 7, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"Actually, she admitted on the first day in court that her daughter was never missing…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 7, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"  Before anyone freaks out on ME, I would like to say that I believe she should be p…"

Callie Leah replied Jul 6, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by