Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Sean Noonan's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Great ideas and feedback everyone. I thank you one and all.   Aries you migt be inte…"

Sean Noonan replied Mar 4, 2011 to How best do you develop the language of a character that speaks in a local slang?

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Sally Pomeroy

"LOL   I like it. wonder if it would work... "

Sean Noonan replied Feb 24, 2011 to What do you do to build tension in your writing?

12 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Cassidy A. Young

"Well, all the above can help. Adding passion and emotion too. Changing the form of t…"

Sean Noonan replied Feb 24, 2011 to What do you do to build tension in your writing?

12 Mar 3, 2011

"I must say I have a liking for the old, nay ancient, rogue Belgarath the Sorcerer. E…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 19, 2011 to Who is your favourite book character and why?

32 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by ronaldo carrera

"Children are remarkable for their intelligence and ardor, for their curiosity, their…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 19, 2011 to Favorite quotations

154 Feb 23, 2011

"Philip, Your goals are admirable and I wish you the best of luck. Remember though th…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 19, 2011 to What are your biggest goals? I want to know!

6 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"Seems like here are two potential parts to this question...   I write because it is…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 19, 2011 to what made you decied to come into the author world?

22 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Here is a link to my travel map so far.   http://www.travbuddy.com/maps/5832871   I…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 18, 2011 to If you could visit any country, which one would it be and why?

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Toby Whaymand

"I am lucky I have visited a lot of countries over the years. I would like to see Ant…"

Sean Noonan replied Jan 16, 2011 to If you could visit any country, which one would it be and why?

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Toby Whaymand

"Chance, but I am glad I found the site.   Seems like a great place to me."

Sean Noonan replied Jan 16, 2011 to what made you decied to come into the author world?

22 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by