Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to run across such a person. I'd really like to get an agent. I need th…"

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 13, 2010 to 24 Literary Agents open to reading and reviewing books right now

5 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Yolanda B. Crawley-Taylor

"I've been struggling with this issue for a year now. All you can keep doing is keep…"

Anna L. Walls replied May 13, 2010 to In search of a literary agent

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by Jaye Murphy

"Thanks - glad you liked it. "

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 15, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"It looks alright. It's just that I expect to see things on the right-hand side. Thin…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 14, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I took a look. It is very lovely. I wonder why it is so not centered but then that's…"

Anna L. Walls replied Apr 14, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Looks really nice. I like the book-look. Too bad you can't turn the pages. I invite…"

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Sorry for the misspelling. I was being so careful to get weebly spelled right. I've…"

Anna L. Walls replied Mar 2, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

""

Anna L. Walls replied Mar 2, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I love Firefox for just that reason, but chat can be just chat. I'm picky about spel…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 20, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I have done way too much editing of my own work over the years, and even more since…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 20, 2010 to Do you have a blog or website that promotes your book?

76 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Raymond Cook

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by