Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Helping verbs are sometimes necessary. Too many can burden your tale with too much d…"

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 31, 2011 to Helping Verbs

1 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"It's kinda cool to know that my advice is good enough to stick around. I'm flattered."

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 31, 2011 to Can description be too descriptive

15 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"Read a sample of my book - KING BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND MIGHT - http://freado.com/book…"

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 25, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Ooh - that sounds interesting. I bet she gets into all kinds of trouble."

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 8, 2011 to The Impossible Task

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"haha, nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion. Feels kind of selfish, d…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jun 15, 2011 to My latest bit o' fiction - a short story about the meaning of a life

8 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont

"It's winging it's way to you now. Enjoy. "

Anna L. Walls replied May 30, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"Aw - but it's so simple there's the archive thingy on the right side. I even numbere…"

Anna L. Walls replied May 28, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"That'd be awesome - http://TheFortunesOfMagic.blogspot.com - hope you like it. "

Anna L. Walls replied May 27, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"There is a great writing contest. The competition is really stiff so don't go there…"

Anna L. Walls replied May 27, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"I do get the occasional comment, but nothing like I would like. I think people read…"

15 Jan 4, 2015

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by