Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

I would like peace and goodwill for all men. Failing that, I'd be happy with a big gift card for Amazon so I can pick what I want myself and get what I like without having to go to the stores! :D

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jenn, I want the same! You left out my key word there in your wish... a BIG Amazon gift card LOL. Hope you get it. :)

Jenn Passmore said:
I would have to say....an Amazon gift card. I am forever buying books from there.

Kay Elizabeth said:
I'm like that too, Viviana. In fact usually I say don't get me anything until January because I hate seeing a gift half price days after I paid full price for it. I'd rather get twice as much for my money. :)

Viviana Arteaga said:
I dont really expect anything for christmas, Im just happy with what I get!
Merry Christmas to you too, Robert! Four days off would be lovely, especially in the bad weather. Enjoy them to the hilt. :)

Robert Allen said:
I got the next four days off!!! My son. Family. And more time to write. Also Sunday to watch the Vikes, hopefully beat the Eagles. Time to sleep. Do not have to go out in the cold. And a few presents under the tiny tree, which we decided on this year. Oh yeah, my Christmas town is shining wonderfully...if that is a word. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Viviana, I hope you get something very special from Santa. I think the less I ask for the more I enjoy what I get! :)

Viviana Arteaga said:
I dont really expect anything for christmas, Im just happy with what I get!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service