Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

scribbler's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool indeed Sean and well spotted by you! :) May your pen continue to be powerf…"

scribbler replied Apr 12, 2012 to Hey Dudes and Dudettes! We are almost at the 2000 members mark. How cool is that!

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Declan Munro

"Here it is Izhar. It's very interesting because members can share the background to…"

scribbler replied Apr 12, 2012 to Cover is life of Book, What you think?

5 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Izhar ul Haq

"I think a book cover design is crucial to sales. If I see a badly put together one w…"

scribbler replied Apr 12, 2012 to Cover is life of Book, What you think?

5 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Izhar ul Haq

"Apparently your thread was posted twice, Steve. I'd answered the other one.  http://…"

scribbler replied Dec 18, 2011 to What software do you use to keep a visual track of plot, characters and events?

3 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"I've heard good things about yWriter, Geoff. It's free too and could be ideal for yo…"

scribbler replied Dec 7, 2011 to What software do you use to keep a visual track of plot, characters and events?

3 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Matthew Davenport

"Good to see you, Brooklynn! :) You know where's great for getting your mind ticking?…"

scribbler replied Oct 25, 2011 to What Do You Do For Ideas When Writing?

19 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Geoff Hall

"There are productivity tools you can use that will help you immensely, so don't pani…"

scribbler replied Oct 6, 2011 to Too Old Maybe?

5 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"  See this thread about her success: http://www.authors.com/forum/topics/a-good-rea…"

scribbler replied Sep 8, 2011 to What is the best price for selling with Kindle and other ebook sources?

11 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"That was thoughtful of you and thanks for your honesty. I appreciate you taking the…"

scribbler replied Sep 7, 2011 to Book Cover Design

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Damon Za

"That would be great, thanks! And sorry I got your name wrong there Damonza. :) "

scribbler replied Sep 7, 2011 to Book Cover Design

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Damon Za

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom