Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best price for selling with Kindle and other ebook sources?

Hi Folks,    My publisher recommended $5 per book, but I see many go for a lot less... what is a good price to sell and why?

Started by Sean Noonan

11 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

Back to Basics

Just wondering who uses "pre-writing" techniques! It dawned on me, when my middle school aged son brought home his English homework a coupl…

Started by Nicki Jacobs

1 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Craig Brummer

Has anyone used Skype?

Anybody on Skype?    I want to tryout this new technology:Contact with Skype Video Call: juliusthompsonauthor    Please experiment th…

Started by JE Thompson

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by KIMBERLY

Law of Attraction and Story Ideas

Use the Law of Attraction when writing Stories: Always let your ideas flow freely when writing your story. You can always come back later t…

Started by Warren Brown

0 Jul 7, 2012

Cover is life of Book, What you think?

Hi Friends, I think Book Cover is life of Book and if the cover is dead then the book is dead. What you think? Fiction and Non Fiction wri…

Started by Izhar ul Haq

5 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Izhar ul Haq

The Writer's Responsibility?

I was reading Andrei Tarkovsky's 'Sculpting in Time' and he refers to the responsibility of the artist.   "The artist [writer] has no right…

Started by Geoff Hall

4 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

What's your favorite J.R.R. Tolkien book?

I"m wondering who likes what because I never seem to meet anyone that says anything other than The Hobbit! :) Do you have a different favor…

Started by scribbler

4 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Create With Joy

The New York Journal of Books is a new venture seeking to add reviewers. PLEASE REPLY ONLY BY EMAIL TO: nyjb@live.com.

The New York Journal of Books is a new venture seeking to add reviewers. PLEASE REPLY ONLY BY EMAIL TO: nyjb@live.com. If you are an author…

Started by Ted Sturtz

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by scribbler

Nice to see Oprah choose a short story collection!

I saw in the press she'd chosen Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan. A first collection no less! Talk about the stuff that dreams are made…

Started by Kay Elizabeth

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by scribbler

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom