Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best price for selling with Kindle and other ebook sources?

Hi Folks,    My publisher recommended $5 per book, but I see many go for a lot less... what is a good price to sell and why?

Started by Sean Noonan

11 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

Web sites and artistic promotion.

I know we all here are artists, and I am creating this post so if you would like to share your website where you promote your work, you mig…

Started by Gavion E Chandler

0 Aug 9, 2013

What really inspires you and gets your creative juices flowing? (Why do we write?)

The more I write, the more I think about the world in ways different than I did before. I wonder just where do the stories come from? What…

Started by Sean Noonan

12 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

Roald Dahl's Hat is in up for £500,000 to save it from decay. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you love to write?

Now I write where and when I can, but if I could I'd buy a place near me called Hagrid's Hut, a round house in the Scottish countryside tha…

Started by Sean Noonan

10 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

How best do you develop the language of a character that speaks in a local slang?

I have a fish, Peegheti, that is an Italian American in my third book and speaks in a bronx drawl. Capturing the speech in the written word…

Started by Sean Noonan

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Sally Pomeroy

What are you writing just now?

What currently grabs your creative juices? Is it a novel, a poem or maybe a short story? Me? Thanks for asking, lol. I am furthering the ad…

Started by Sean Noonan

0 Mar 1, 2011

Who is your favourite book character and why?

My characters tend to have lives of their own . They become real in my imagination, either that or they are wooden and need to be brought t…

Started by Sean Noonan

32 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by ronaldo carrera

Does the way you write change the way you read?

As I write my third adventure the lessons are hitting home. I now read books differently, with an eye on how the author has constructed the…

Started by Sean Noonan

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by scribbler

I had 'a dream' - help me find out its meaning.

Hi dear friends ( let me call you intelligent writers), Don't take it as a childish thread. I'm from god's own country. Traditionally (not…

Started by Mervik Haums

5 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by scribbler

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom