Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Robert L. Allen's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry for your loss...And yes, when bad comes to me, I let go in poetry, sometim…"

Robert L. Allen replied Apr 10, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Buy a pack of life savers!!!"

Robert L. Allen replied Mar 24, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"Great discussion Brookynn. You hit it well!!! I have written and then reread and won…"

Robert L. Allen replied Mar 14, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Wonderful!!! Thank you."

Robert L. Allen replied Mar 2, 2011 to Suggestions and Feedback for Authors.com

26 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathon Koerner

"Thank you! I rather enjoyed the last two sentences. "

Robert L. Allen replied Feb 28, 2011 to What do you do to build tension in your writing?

12 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Cassidy A. Young

"As death invites her to dine. She lay in memory of life. Tears, lining her eyes. One…"

Robert L. Allen replied Feb 27, 2011 to What do you do to build tension in your writing?

12 Mar 3, 2011

"How about adding a Fiction section in the group page? Now you have Science Fiction,…"

Robert L. Allen replied Feb 25, 2011 to Suggestions and Feedback for Authors.com

26 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathon Koerner

"I agree with Sean, short sentencing. Leaving them hanging...Swaying in the breeze. T…"

Robert L. Allen replied Feb 25, 2011 to What do you do to build tension in your writing?

12 Mar 3, 2011

"I agree with you on the rewrites. I am in my fifth or sixth. I talked to another wri…"

Robert L. Allen replied Jan 26, 2011 to Reading and Writing

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Hi Callie, I'm the same way when I was younger, I never read but now I can'r read en…"

Robert L. Allen replied Jan 24, 2011 to what made you decied to come into the author world?

22 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by