Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

scribbler's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Julie Ann. I think anything that happens to us in life,…"

scribbler replied Apr 14, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Very true, Babs. And I honestly think ebooks will be the format of choice by 2020 if…"

scribbler replied Apr 4, 2011 to A good reason to sell to the Kindle audiences

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Ann Rodela

"That's two good life lessons you learned right there, Brooklynn. :) Thanks for shari…"

scribbler replied Apr 4, 2011 to Books that profoundly changed your thinking?

37 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Drue "Dee" Miller

"I love that book! Have you seen the movie, Margi? It was called just Peaceful Warrio…"

scribbler replied Apr 4, 2011 to Books that profoundly changed your thinking?

37 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Drue "Dee" Miller

"Look at it from the webmaster's side too though. Allowing advertising is how they ma…"

scribbler replied Apr 4, 2011 to are you sick and tierd of adds on the internet?

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"Osie, is it an editor you're looking for? I can think of two members that are editor…"

scribbler replied Apr 4, 2011 to Need help with a new book.

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"I can't stand it when a book has two simultaneously running storylines and rather th…"

scribbler replied Mar 29, 2011 to What kind of writing techniques do you think are completely dirty and should be avoided?

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"What an excellent question Jannie! :) I would want to be remembered as being fun and…"

scribbler replied Mar 28, 2011 to What would you say to your love ones if today was your last day on earth. How would you want to be remembered?

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"I'd sure need my glasses to read the print on one LOL. I like this idea, very novel…"

scribbler replied Mar 28, 2011 to If you could turn a novel into a poster...

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"That's true. I wasn't concerned so much about defamation as she had mentioned all co…"

scribbler replied Mar 28, 2011 to Disclaimer

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Joan Hennessey

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom