Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Dairenna VonRavenstone's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm constantly reading and looking for common themes in what I read...subconsiously,…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 20, 2010 to How Stephen King creates suspense

7 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Sean Noonan

"Ah, the Twilight fans. I tried to read it...didn't make it half way into the first b…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 20, 2010 to Does being a celebrity already help or hinder your book?

15 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"if you're too good, people want to find out your secrets because no one's perfect. I…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 16, 2010 to Does being a celebrity already help or hinder your book?

15 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"I think being famous helps to sell a book. If your name is recognized (good or bad)…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 16, 2010 to Does being a celebrity already help or hinder your book?

15 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Sad to hear, I really only read 'Catcher in the Rye' and that was so long ago I can'…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 16, 2010 to Author J.D. Salinger dies

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Aries

"I'd read on because of idle curiousity, I don't pick a book because it won awards or…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied May 16, 2010 to Vote on opening lines of novels - read on or put back on the shelf?

15 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Cricket

"I would continue reading. I want to know why this strange woman has picked up the ch…"

Dairenna VonRavenstone replied Apr 25, 2010 to Vote on opening lines of novels - read on or put back on the shelf?

15 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Cricket

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by