Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Chris Stevenson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine is a free read at Amazon--The Girl They Sold to the Moon. http://www.amazon.co…"

Chris Stevenson replied Feb 1, 2015 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Here is Planet Janitor; Custodian of the Stars, a SF adventure/thriller akin to Star…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jan 18, 2014 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"The Wolfen Strain, a werewolf thriller with a DNA twist: In a remote compound in Wyo…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jan 27, 2013 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"From The War Gate: The bedroom light flicked on. It was like a welder’s torch going…"

Chris Stevenson replied Nov 21, 2012 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"My first chapter of The War Gate is available via the "Look Inside" feature on Amazo…"

Chris Stevenson replied Nov 21, 2012 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"A small chunk of The War Gate: “What’s going on, Doc?” asked the warden, now more ag…"

Chris Stevenson replied Aug 13, 2012 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Here's my link for a full FOUR CHAPTERS on THE WAR GATE. Simply click on the Look In…"

Chris Stevenson replied Aug 13, 2012 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Planet Janitor Custodian of the Stars; a rip-roaring SF adventure: http://www.amazon…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jul 16, 2012 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"You can check out the "Look Inside" feature of my latest book, The Wolfen Strain, on…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jul 5, 2012 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"The Wolfen Strain (Just Released), #1 on horror and #2 on the thriller slot for 30-d…"

Chris Stevenson replied Jul 5, 2012 to Write a piece on your book here. We all like and comment on Facebook

73 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by K.E. Strokez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service