Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Catherine Green's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha ha, we are all just a little bit mad eh? I keep telling myself I will turn off th…"

Catherine Green replied Sep 10, 2011 to Multiple Works in Progress

338 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Deborah Tadema

"Ah thanks Stacy, and right back at you! Hopefully I can soon start to purchase new b…"

338 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Deborah Tadema

"Hi guys, I'm in the club! I am currently officially on maternity leave from my part-…"

338 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Deborah Tadema

"Personally I would consider giving away a freebie. On my website my publisher has po…"

Catherine Green replied Sep 5, 2011 to I have an 8,000 word short story, should I use it as an ad for my book?

12 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Catherine Green

"Thanks Amy! Yes I did wrestle with my grammar and sentence structure but there we go…"

Catherine Green replied Aug 30, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"I like this! It was a little slow at the start but half way through the chapter I wa…"

Catherine Green replied Aug 23, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

"Catherine Green Love Hurts Mirador Publishing, www.miradorpublishing.com Link to pur…"

Catherine Green replied Aug 23, 2011 to Share the first chapter of your book with the authors.com community!

40 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by K.E. Strokez

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by