Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Mark A. Santomieri's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Kay! My novel, Free Clinic, has several smaller sub-stories that might fit your…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Jul 30, 2010 to Call for Submissions. Doomology : The Dawning Of Disasters

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Hey Kay, Find attached the first 7plus K of my much longer work (73,000 words, plus…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Apr 20, 2010 to Call for Submissions. Doomology : The Dawning Of Disasters

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Hey, Kay! Did you not see Free Clinic excerpts on my blog? This definetly fits the…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Apr 15, 2010 to Call for Submissions. Doomology : The Dawning Of Disasters

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Hey there, Rowen! My preferences when I write are almost absolutely generated by the…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Feb 25, 2010 to Switching Perspectives in Narrative Fiction

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mark A. Santomieri

"Hey there, Anna. Go to my blog site and read a little of what I have let out on my l…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Feb 25, 2010 to Switching Perspectives in Narrative Fiction

7 Feb 25, 2010

"Oh by the by, Pink, I like your eloquence in general. I hope that you write every d…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Feb 1, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"Hey all! Great discussion here, and I am sorry for truncating the latter greeeting.…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Feb 1, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"This is a very good point, Pink. The very nature of the creative mind insists that w…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Jan 31, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"Great link, Scribbler! I highly suggest to those who are trying to get into print to…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Jan 29, 2010 to Free Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Course

4 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"Hey Rowen! Thank you for your input. When reading, I find myself interested in all s…"

Mark A. Santomieri replied Jan 14, 2010 to Switching Perspectives in Narrative Fiction

7 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by