Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, I think centaurs were supposed to be fairly vulgar in original mythology.…"

Anna L. Walls replied Mar 27, 2011 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"I didn't mean to sound like I thought it was a scam.  It's just that advertising is…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 16, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"I envy you Edward.  Traveling around to book signings isn't an option for me.  Getti…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 15, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"I write fiction, and this one is along the line of Sword and Sorcery.  Lots of magic…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 13, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"The book I currently have with an editor and also a publisher has promised to take w…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 12, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"I feel the same way.  But when your story threatens to be over 1000 pages, getting i…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 11, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Cataract surgery - Eewww  Hope it works out.  Get better soon. "

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 8, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Thanks for explaining that.  I didn't think about the short dialogue sentences.  I w…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 8, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"I'm afraid I have to take exception to some of what you say, Edward.  Always whereve…"

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"That's kinda what I do, Rebecca.  As I write, if my story makes it past 100 pages, a…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 9, 2011 to How many words should a standard run of a mill science fiction book be???

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anna L. Walls

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service