Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your best tip for new authors?

Sharing thoughts on tips for new authors... My first tip would be to enjoy the writing process as much as possible. It sounds simple but i…

Started by Sean Noonan

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

The Road to and of Literature

INTRO This is not just for unpublished authors or publishers. It's reading, thinking, and discussion for everyone. Read and consider all of…

Started by Kyle Davis

0 Aug 24, 2013

Are you a reviewer?

Are you a reviewer? This author seeking reviews. If you are interested in posted your services here, please feel free to do so.   I am seek…

Started by Tracy Kauffman

0 Feb 2, 2013

NaNoWriMo!!!

We are only 28 days away from the coolest month ever! What are you doing to get ready and what are you plans for hitting that awesome 50k g…

Started by Matthew Davenport

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Matthew Davenport

Blog Link Exchange

I was looking through the forum topics and had yet to find this (I might have just missed it, in that case, color me silly): A blog link ex…

Started by Matthew Davenport

0 Sep 26, 2012

Attention! Authors.com Needs Your Help - Spread the Word About Authors.com!

We're very proud of our community and would love to make it bigger and better for all of us. To do that, we need our members to take an act…

Started by Authors.com

20 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

Starting a new Facebook Like page Club

We are starting a new facebook like page club.  It is easy.  Go to: http://literary.yolasite.com/author-forum.php#/   and post your faceboo…

Started by Tracy Kauffman

0 Jul 31, 2012

A marketing tip for authors

In order for you to get your site and your work noticed. You need to all have good do follow backlinks. Here is a link where you can get up…

Started by Jock Brocas

1 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

I'm not a publisher (yet). I got my first publishing contract after a painfully long wait. And after an equally long wait, the book will fi…

Started by Sameer Kamat

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

Author duo turns tragedy into ‘Tragic Love’

By JESSICA SIEFF Cassopolis Vigilant For any family, the loss felt when a son, a grandson is lost tragically can be an experience so painf…

Started by Tammy Rockett-Box

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by scribbler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service