Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

I DREAMED I MARRIED A SOVIET

BY LAUREN HAVESS My friends, this brief chapter is based upon a series of notes I made years ago. It concerns how life was lived in the…

Started by RF Husnik

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jack Prendergast

WORDS FROM LAUREN

So many times now, as I look back upon a life of thirty some years, I feel so ashamed of all I’ve done and become.      The preceding…

Started by RF Husnik

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Joel J. Thomas

RALPH TELLS OF RFH’S VISIT TO THE CITY

In my last posting, I confided that not long ago I’d spoken via telephone with three people:  Lauren Havess, Valerie Dann…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 23, 2012

WORDS FROM RASHON LEYF

F. John Surells and myself have nearly completed a book to be entitled "The Students Of The Highway." Most of it was written by us, b…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 17, 2012

RAMBLINGS FROM RALPH HAWK

So many times, late at night, I must pay a stipend to negate, or is it a ransom to free myself from sleep’s elusiveness? And then I ca…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 11, 2012

A LETTER TO RALPH FROM PARIS

Dear Ralph:    Thanks for your message telling me that Amber and Renni have been found. I'm glad to hear that both of…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Apr 2, 2012

NON-REPENTANT DIRECT WORDS

Here’s a second installment of what let’s term “non-repentant direct words.” And they’ve earned that title, I feel, simpl…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 26, 2012

EXPLANATIONS FROM RALPH

I want to apologize to readers of the various "pieces" I've prev…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 21, 2012

A CHAPTER FROM CORZER

If you’d like to pause from what I’m suspecting is a constant struggle to attain the seemingly unattainable, and if you’d wish to step asid…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 9, 2012

The Same Tapes

WORDS FROM OUR CITY'S ARTISTIC AND SPIRITUAL LEADER RALPH HAWK     It's unfortunate that the literary community continues its reje…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service