Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

RF Husnik's Discussions (142)

Discussions Started (130) Replies Latest Activity

There Is But One True City Of Sanctuary Part Four

Written By: F. John Surells I’m sure most would agree that living amongst unanswered questions and unknown reasons doesn’t help one find wh…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Mar 30

There Is But One True City Of Sanctuary Part Three

Written By: F. John Surells As I sit amongst these empty chairs, time’s reflections filter in through the glass that’s near me, and settle…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 17

There is But One True City Of Sanctuary Part One and Part Two

Written By: Rashon Leyf (Part One) and Orlon Braem (Part Two) PART ONE Today, if not in a verifiable realness, then at least in a satisfyin…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 22, 2023

Cliched Codes: I'm Not A Teenager Anymore

Written By: Co Vet I’d like to begin these words by thanking Mayor George Jennifer and his, as he terms them “supervisors from other earthl…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 11, 2023

Multi Man

Written By: George Jennifer (Part One) and F. John Surells (Part Two) PART ONE It is with some sadness that I inform you that this forum’s…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 28, 2023

Polar Bi

Written By: Anonymous God! I feel free today – as free as the sails on the fake windmill in the backyard But I’m fearful of those liberal f…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Oct 14, 2023

My Synthesis Of Vaguely Related Parts

Written By: Marshall Lawe PART ONE I wonder how many people can truthfully say they’ve never said “Today I’m starting over?” Well, I’d like…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 30, 2023

Butterfly Beautiful Part Three

Written By: Anonymous I’ve been a follower of this forum for some time now. And I’m also a resident of my city’s so-called “artistic enclav…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 2, 2023

Butterfly Beautiful Part Two

Written By: Orlon Braem I’m alone here today with my memory of fears, and my realization of what appears. But I’m thankful for all I’ve rec…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Jun 21, 2023

Butterfly Beautiful Part One

Written By: George Jennifer, and Anonymous Part One Yes, another “obscurity” has reached my office via what’s come to be termed “snail mail…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 24, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service