Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Kay Elizabeth's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"Very, very cool Justin. I love it! I'm too cheap for Photoshop so I use Paint.net. I…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Here you go, Dr. Jake: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=97…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Google+ isn't that exclusive. There were 25 Million users according to comScore at t…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Successfull Actions Marketing

13 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"Hi Jock! Cheap is open to interpretation.  :) If it's an ebook cover you want, you c…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Looking for a cheap cover designer

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"When anyone says they are open for submissions it just means you can submit your wor…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to P&L Press Open Submissions; Get Your Work Published!

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Very nice, Lola Mae. Did you find the Poetry Group yet? That's where most poets here…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to I Said I loved You

2 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"Bumping up the feedback and suggestions thread for our newer members so they can fin…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jul 5, 2011 to Suggestions and Feedback for Authors.com

26 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathon Koerner

"Good move! It will make her more money in the long run the more she streamlines it.…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jul 5, 2011 to See what J.K. Rowling did? Introducing Pottermore

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Matt, subscribers to my writing site's email updates can contact editor Rob Bacon an…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jul 1, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Well that was just beautiful, Zakaria! I hope you shared that with your lady. :) Hav…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Jun 19, 2011 to SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Zakaria S. Albert

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom