Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Kay Elizabeth's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"How about just Book Excerpts? It's clean, and clear, and doesn't limit folks to chap…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 2, 2011 to Suggestions and Feedback for Authors.com

26 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathon Koerner

"Wow, that's a lot of communication! Or maybe not for such intricate work. I'll look…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 2, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"See, I think I'd be tempted to give the illustrator first stab at what their own ide…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 2, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"You can find a couple of good ones there too, don't get me wrong. And you can find s…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Sep 2, 2011 to Looking for a cheap cover designer

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"For anybody not tech savvy, talk to whoever takes care of the backend of your site o…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Google's Author Markup Support makes It easier to find a writer's works

4 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jock Brocas

"Jennifer, lovely to meet you and Phillip! Welcome. Share your secret then! How do yo…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Working on very 1st book with my husband!

4 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"You're welcome! I don't know how anybody decides upon their cover design, honestly.…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Garry, you can also get images as well as graphics at free stock photo sites like st…"

Kay Elizabeth replied Aug 31, 2011 to Share the story of your book cover please!

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"That's one cool cover too! I'm impressed. Stacy, your comment makes me wonder how ha…"

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"I really like your cover, Delphine. The eyes definitely make the cover leap out at y…"

78 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service