Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Larry A Cochran's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"sad to say it is not,that is the real reason she walked. She had no legal obligation…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 8, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"There is a petition on facebook to change the law. It would allow parents to be char…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 8, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"I can give you that one. Trust me, everyone is kind of right and kinda of wrong. Als…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 7, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"agreed."

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 7, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"I can say that child neglect makes so much sine too. She ignored the fact that her c…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 6, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"I was kind of outraged that common sense was thrown out the window. As I have commen…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 6, 2011 to Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder. WHAT!?

20 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Aries

"Great advice. I usually don't take it too personal when my work gets ripped. Its nee…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 4, 2011 to Local Meet up Groups for Writers, Readers, and Speakers

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"Another Author who has had a profound affect on me through his writings is Thomas Fr…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 2, 2011 to Books that profoundly changed your thinking?

37 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Drue "Dee" Miller

"I  think if they do it carefully, they may be able to wear both hats. These three se…"

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 1, 2011 to Literary Agents Try New Role as Self-Publishing Consultants

2 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Thanks."

Larry A Cochran replied Jul 1, 2011 to Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

11 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Keta Diablo

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by