Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Garry Edward Lewis's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey this working?"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Kiss my wife and tell her I'll love her through all eternity, but if she meets someo…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 21, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"It sure seems in our fast paced world, e-books are very popular, I still like the fe…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 8, 2011 to A good reason to sell to the Kindle audiences

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Ann Rodela

""You've convinced me to put my books on Kindle, that's for sure."  Garry"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 8, 2011 to A good reason to sell to the Kindle audiences

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Ann Rodela

"I think love scenes that leave it to your imagination are more sexy then those that…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 7, 2011 to What kind of writing techniques do you think are completely dirty and should be avoided?

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"I think for me it would have to be something totally gross and distasteful. A lot of…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 5, 2011 to What kind of writing techniques do you think are completely dirty and should be avoided?

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"In my case, "I hope I'm dead before I hit the floor."  That's the way my granpa went…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Mar 15, 2011 to How Do You Believe Your Death Will Be?

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"  Thanks Betty!  As they say, healing comes from within. I really get depressed at t…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Mar 8, 2011 to What Sense can You Not Live Without?

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"Great discussion fellow authors! This topic has really caused me to look deep within…"

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"  Sight would be the second on my list, as you've mentioned. Not being able to look…"

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by