Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

scribbler's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Val, if you've not found it already there's a couple of Groups you might like, Writi…"

scribbler replied May 8, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"A white tiger. They are beautiful, rare and deadly."

scribbler replied May 8, 2011 to If you could be any animal, what would you be?

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"I can't think of anything more motivational than that either, Mary! Well said. :) "

scribbler replied Apr 30, 2011 to What is one thing you do to get rid of writters' block?

11 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"I don't see why you'd do that. You get it cheaper because of ads. When you jailbreak…"

scribbler replied Apr 30, 2011 to What do you think about Amazon's new cheaper Kindle with ads?

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"That's a very good question. My mother has always been an inspiration to me. She's f…"

scribbler replied Apr 30, 2011 to Who, in your life, has inspired you or is your idol or someone you look up to?

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Garry, my condolences about your friend. That's so shocking and heartbreaking. I agr…"

scribbler replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Lori, I'm sorry for your loss too. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my…"

scribbler replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"My grandmothers. I miss them both very much as they were a big part of my life when…"

scribbler replied Apr 27, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"I haven't anything special planned, Brooklynn. It's just too far away just now for m…"

scribbler replied Apr 22, 2011 to So What Are Your Plans For Summer?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"Nice to see you Betty. :) I think dreams are a combination of the meaningful and the…"

scribbler replied Apr 14, 2011 to What do Dreams REALLY state?

12 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by