Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Sean Noonan's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Great topic this one. It's been many years since I was last at school as a pupil and…"

Sean Noonan replied Jun 10, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

""Complex Paradox".... could be all of us really. Oh yeah!"

Sean Noonan replied Apr 25, 2011 to DESCRIBE YOUR BEING IN 2 Words. ;)

56 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Tara Henry

"What does come next, maybe we should have a string on this too...."

Sean Noonan replied Apr 20, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"The hobbit is a great book. One i reread recently. No not because of the potential m…"

Sean Noonan replied Apr 12, 2011 to If you could become a character in a book, which one would you most like to be?

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Donald Harry Roberts

"Halim Its not about age, all authors must have determination, persistance and the wi…"

Sean Noonan replied Apr 11, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"Good topic Scribbler. One of the best books I read when I was at school that opened…"

Sean Noonan replied Apr 9, 2011 to Books that profoundly changed your thinking?

37 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Drue "Dee" Miller

"Not much time ... five minutes. Thinking about it though I have been close once or t…"

Sean Noonan replied Apr 9, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"A good subject Halim. Am I a better author for being more worldly wise (debatable)?…"

Sean Noonan replied Mar 7, 2011 to how much of an impact to an author`s writing does his or hers age have?

5 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"My pet peeve is overuse of the descriptive when the action has begun, or even excess…"

Sean Noonan replied Mar 7, 2011 to What kind of writing techniques do you think are completely dirty and should be avoided?

14 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt T. Schott

"Terry Pratchet has a real talent and is very entertaining, he is well funny with his…"

Sean Noonan replied Mar 7, 2011 to How best do you develop the language of a character that speaks in a local slang?

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Sally Pomeroy

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by