Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Cleveland W. Gibson's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John it is never easy writing a book, so my congratulations . I'm only passing th…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Aug 19, 2015 to About me.

4 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Thanks  for the info. I took another look and found it was possible to change the sp…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 10, 2012 to Free Copy of my book

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"Hi Matthew Congratulations on publishing your book on Smashwords. Publishing is neve…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 6, 2012 to Free Copy of my book

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"The down side of what you've said might be a continuous story , one that you never f…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 6, 2012 to How the story changes

8 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"I write in scene,some short,some long. If I'm writing a novel I ignore chapter numbe…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Oct 24, 2012 to In the order you write, tell me about it!

6 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Stacy Eaton

"A lot of writers who have not experienced the problems of publication fall into a co…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Oct 3, 2012 to Introducing the concept of Content Editting to an author?

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Tara Henry

"I looked at Amazon.co.uk and saw the  book 'Jacob's Daughter' listed. It is a new se…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 23, 2012 to Searching...

2 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by May Grace

"In the world of the magician and writing the on;y time 'never' is allowed to be used…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 17, 2012 to what make an author to be unique in writing

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Mantu Babedi

"It is easy enough. A writer will have done many things and bring experience to his w…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jun 18, 2012 to What is your best tip for new authors?

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

"Know your audience...otherwise."

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jun 12, 2012 to What is your best tip for new authors?

44 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Raymond Cook

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by