Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Thomas J Ault's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Soon I will have a new one out entitled, "Moving West, as told by Gilbert Clock". I…"

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 12, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"Yes men gossip, women gossip, teen agers gossip....we all do from time to time, but…"

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 11, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

""

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 11, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"Never had any sisters so don't know the situation. It is not a gender thing necessar…"

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 8, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"I don't know about the gossiping, but I know that I have attended and been a part of…"

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 8, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"My problem is we are in a new area, meeting some new folks, but so far no male write…"

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

"You are probably correct about that. I know that we need to have agood forum of writ…"

Thomas J Ault replied Sep 7, 2011 to What is considered the best type of writer's discussion group?

14 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Ault

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service