Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Anna L. Walls's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"If there's only two people in a scene, you don't need to use TAGS (he said, she said…"

Anna L. Walls replied Oct 15, 2012 to Love Stories the Relationships of Four Women

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"A little wordy, and the scene was a little rushed. You have an opportunity here for…"

Anna L. Walls replied Oct 13, 2012 to Love Stories the Relationships of Four Women

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"This is a very nice sample. Just a little wordy here and there. By wordy, I mean too…"

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 10, 2012 to Excerpt from GROWING WISHBONES

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Ok - you start out with information your character hasn't learned yet. It's like sta…"

Anna L. Walls replied Aug 10, 2012 to Excerpts from Surviving the Fog-Kathy's Recollections

4 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Stanley Morris

"You can count on it. I know how valuable an honest opinion can be."

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 13, 2012 to Tara and the Pussycats investigate. By S R Clowes

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"The story sounds cute and it looks like it was a lot of fun to write. However, the w…"

Anna L. Walls replied Feb 12, 2012 to Tara and the Pussycats investigate. By S R Clowes

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"This place seems to be going through a few changes lately, but if there's anything I…"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 22, 2012 to Cruel Curse: Mark of the Bloody Seven is the story of one man's struggle to overcome the demons of his past, confront the enemies of the present and find peace with the Navajo wife he loves.

6 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Del Huntsman

"Oh wow! Awesome, and powerful scene. Thanks for sharing"

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 21, 2012 to Cruel Curse: Mark of the Bloody Seven is the story of one man's struggle to overcome the demons of his past, confront the enemies of the present and find peace with the Navajo wife he loves.

6 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Del Huntsman

"Nice - you could apply that to the guy running right behind you too. "

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 17, 2012 to Excerpts from My Dream, Book of Poems, Inspirational and Heart Warming

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"A great poem and great advice for any writer."

Anna L. Walls replied Jan 17, 2012 to Excerpts from My Dream, Book of Poems, Inspirational and Heart Warming

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by