Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Uncategorized (715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publish (or re-publish) your books in 3D for $200-300,

Publish (or re-publish) your books in 3D for $200-300,Sell it on the internet and get 100 percent of the income.We build and post your book…

Started by Miki Sever

0 Mar 8, 2020

Backyard Nothingness: Searching For F J

BACKYARD NOTHINGNESS: SEARCHING FOR F J Written By: F. John Surells “ Someday you’ll find out. Someday you’ll have others to support.” Thos…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Feb 8, 2020

Quotes and Comments From Our City's New Mayor

Written By: George Jennifer “I’d wager that about ninety percent of what happens in this city consists of occurrences which would be termed…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Dec 28, 2019

The Lord Of The Palace

Written By: Larry Winslow I believe the truth of whether or not our words ever dignified or corrected any lifestyles in any claimed reality…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 20, 2019

Fall Falls

Written By: R.F. Husnik Sometimes, as a year nears its’ end, if all one’s attributes of consciousness align favorably, it may appear that f…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Nov 2, 2019

4 Healthy Tips for Writing the Most Amazing Content of a Website

Since content writing has become one of the most demanding occupations of current times because the websites these days rely completely on…

Started by Patrick Morison

0 Oct 8, 2019

A Private Investigation Of Ralph's Departure

Written By: Orlon Braem Last Tuesday evening our city’s leader Ralph Hawk called those of us he considers to be his closest friends and all…

Started by RF Husnik

0 Aug 24, 2019

The King of The Underground Part Two

Written By: F. John Surells I guess we’ve all been there. We’ve been where explanations search for answers. We’ve been at a point at which…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 18, 2019

The King of The Underground

Written By: F. John Surells Just now I’m thinking I feel a lot like the man who is my main focus in this piece most likely felt when he lef…

Started by RF Husnik

0 May 3, 2019

the Book the boy without a friend need some feedback

Being that it's autism month the book is being highlighted anyone thought's 

Started by bruce jassett

1 Apr 14, 2019
Reply by bruce jassett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service