Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much John!  I couldn't agree more.  The dignified decaying beauty alway…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied Jul 14, 2012 to My latest bit o' fiction - a short story about the meaning of a life

8 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont

"Thank you so much Nicki!  :)  I haven't been on here much/been regularly updating, b…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 9, 2012 to My latest bit o' fiction - a short story about the meaning of a life

8 Jul 14, 2012

"Thank you Mariah!  I am so sorry I have not commented before _ I never got a notific…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied Feb 27, 2012 to My latest bit o' fiction - a short story about the meaning of a life

8 Jul 14, 2012

"Thanks Anna!  It DOES feel selfish - thank you for your sweet compliments tho!  :)"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied Jun 15, 2011 to My latest bit o' fiction - a short story about the meaning of a life

8 Jul 14, 2012

"Jillelizabeth@jill-elizabeth.com - thank you!! "

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 30, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"would you be willing to send me a file of everything you've posted to date?  It's to…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 28, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"That's great - thank you so much Anna!!  I will definitely check it out.  And for wh…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 27, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"I have not - I'm interested in exposure as much as feedback, so was hoping there was…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 27, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

"Yeah - I see the stats on my blog too, and it certainly looks like more and more peo…"

15 Jan 4, 2015

"Boy, I wish I could say I had one to publish, let alone enough that giving one away…"

Jill Elizabeth Arent Franclemont replied May 26, 2011 to Putting your own words out into the world...

15 Jan 4, 2015

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by