Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Tags: how, to, write

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

I write because I love to tell stories. I've always wanted to share ideas and create people, places, and things that make me happy with the hopes that it will make others happy, too.

I write simply because I love to write. I write for my own amusement, and for the amusement of others. It's also therapeutic for me. 

I have to say I always write with my emotions. Last year I lost two people that where very close and this is what started my writing it was my way of channelling my emotions. Scenes started to come to life and when I was a bit more relaxed I read over what I had written and added to every major scene and a year later I have finished my first book.

It feels good to write, thats why I write. Also I remember writing a whole script when I was about seven.

I love to read and I wanted to write for others to enjoy as well. I write in a variety of genres; horror, sci-fi/fantasy, young adult, mystery/detective and romance to name a few. If I can reach just one person with my writing I will have done what I set out to do, even if in a small way.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Authors.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service