Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Pink Asassin's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol, that sounds pretty acurate to me XD "

Pink Asassin replied Feb 6, 2010 to Interesting idea to challenge your imagination! :D

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

"Ha ha ha! OMG, that sounds exactly like me! XD I've only started writing them down,…"

Pink Asassin replied Feb 6, 2010 to Interesting idea to challenge your imagination! :D

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

"Thank you, I try to, but sometimes my mind wonders too much,lol XD And I get busy, I…"

Pink Asassin replied Feb 1, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"Thanks Mark, I agree with you, I don't think I could live in a world with no fiction…"

Pink Asassin replied Feb 1, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"It sure is Anna! :D"

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"And I also like the idea of picking some at random :3 Sounds like fun! :D"

Pink Asassin replied Feb 1, 2010 to Twisted Fairytales V2 Anthology accepting submissions

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

"Wow! Thank you so much! XD That sounds so awesome! I love the sound of that, and I'm…"

Pink Asassin replied Feb 1, 2010 to Twisted Fairytales V2 Anthology accepting submissions

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Pink Asassin

"Awesomely put! :D I also love to do that(evil laugh), and I also like to have the th…"

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"I agree with you Mark, you make a very good point. I think the mind is something vas…"

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

"That's really cool. :) Good luck to you too! "

Pink Asassin replied Jan 31, 2010 to Preconceptions on mythical figures(ever tried mixing it up?)

15 May 16, 2011
Reply by Maryanne Widau

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by