Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Cleveland W. Gibson's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting  piece but with a slow start. Imagine the priest already into his sermon…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 10, 2012 to THE AGE OF APOLLYON

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Mark Carver

"You've a dramatic excerpt here. I think the blurb might be more shorter and concise.…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 31, 2012 to Whether I'll Live or Die

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"It looks and interesting novel but you've posted far to many words for readers to co…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 31, 2012 to The Curse of the Grimlees - book one of the Everlasting Fantastical Adventures

1 Jul 31, 2012

"In this excerpt I feel you've cluttered my mind with details that do not help me foc…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 22, 2012 to Cross Fire

1 Jul 22, 2012

"I'm a fan of development editing. All through your prelude I thought it too long.(My…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied May 31, 2012 to Tara and the Pussycats investigate. By S R Clowes

4 May 31, 2012

"It is an inspirational poem with many hints. And Anna's comment made me think about…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jan 17, 2012 to Excerpts from My Dream, Book of Poems, Inspirational and Heart Warming

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Anna L. Walls

"Hi I think when people read your excerpt they expect to find romance but instead the…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Dec 23, 2011 to Excerpt from When the Lotus Blooms

1 Dec 23, 2011

"Science fiction can be fun. I started off writing some. Here in your excerpt I'd hav…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 29, 2011 to Excerpt from The Lilean Chronicles - Redemption

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Merita King

"Meant to say check out Trestle Press for submissions. Best wishes Cleveland  "

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 29, 2011 to Excerpt from Wide Asleep (CUnderhill and KKilgour)

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Hi Cheryl I hope your poetry is doing fine. Turning now to this piece, which I guess…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 29, 2011 to Excerpt from Wide Asleep (CUnderhill and KKilgour)

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by