Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Sally Pomeroy's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Spotlight, for hosting my interview.  May the rest of the authors enjoy i…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 29, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013
Reply by SpotlightInterviews

"I like this. "

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 19, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"Open a bottle of wine and sit on the porch, smell the air and feel the breezes. Much…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 19, 2011 to IF YOU WERE TO DIE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES...What Would Be The Last Thing You'd Ever Do???

25 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"To me, I 'm scintillatingly fascinating to someone your age I'm afraid I would be  i…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 19, 2011 to DESCRIBE YOUR BEING IN 2 Words. ;)

56 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Tara Henry

"Hee-hee, I use Thesaurus.com almost every day too, time concious, not lazy! Here's a…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 19, 2011 to List Your Favorite Top 5 Sites

7 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"I found you all more or less by accident. It was as simple as googling the word Auth…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 19, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"Haleem, publish online, anybody can and it's free on Smashwords.com and a lot of oth…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Apr 7, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013

"I like that; a death, a dinner cancellation, the end of the world.  Mostly Incompreh…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Beggining of The End of The world...? What do you think?

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Thank you for this opportunity!"

Sally Pomeroy replied Mar 23, 2011 to Be interviewed for the new Authors.com Spotlight Interviews series and featured on the homepage!

79 May 9, 2013

"That's a cool insight!  I don't write our villains, my partner does.  I guess he nee…"

Sally Pomeroy replied Mar 13, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service