Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried writing without putting myself into it. YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS?! It do…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 9, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Same here! I miss writing and being with my characters when i cant write. its like t…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 9, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011

"The idea of another world(: and being able to become the Creator. Im glad i found th…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Feb 24, 2011 to what made you decied to come into the author world?

22 Feb 24, 2011

"Im only in Junior High School, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do with the…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Jan 14, 2011 to What are your biggest goals? I want to know!

6 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"I went camping. =) It was a little chilly at night.. But the air was pretty incredib…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Dec 15, 2010 to How can i stay focused? This is very.. tiring!

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"I know right?! I love his stories! Hes totally one of my favorite authors. He is ins…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Dec 15, 2010 to How can i stay focused? This is very.. tiring!

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"I have been sleeping alot lately. And I read the article. I planned this weekend a c…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Dec 2, 2010 to How can i stay focused? This is very.. tiring!

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"OH Thank you. I'm going after school today to play the piano and maybe that will hel…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Dec 2, 2010 to How can i stay focused? This is very.. tiring!

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"Haha yes, i get you =). I've been workin on stickin with one and just writing done m…"

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"Yes, I've realized i dont have to write a story, just a rough draft of a story line.…"

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by scribbler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service