Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alex!! And considering the mayan calendar is a circle.. and cirlces never end LOL…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 25, 2011 to The Beggining of The End of The world...? What do you think?

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Yes. I started writing a book in the sixth grade. About the "end" of the world... Bu…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Beggining of The End of The world...? What do you think?

10 Mar 29, 2011

"But its still catastrophic. Whether its humans or not-- No one knows. And i dont kno…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Beggining of The End of The world...? What do you think?

10 Mar 29, 2011

"Haha, Exactly ! Thanks! You have it right on(= Savor what we have now, because later…"

10 Mar 29, 2011

"I want a painless death. In my sleep. I can take pain, but that doesnt mean i like i…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 16, 2011 to How Do You Believe Your Death Will Be?

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Betzy Crypt

"Facebook.com- Im addicted and can talk to all my friends who dont have cellphones or…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 16, 2011 to List Your Favorite Top 5 Sites

7 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"Haha, your welcome! I feel more like my guy characters, even though i am a girl. I w…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 14, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011

"That's a great way to put it! Like, i have trouble with putting how i feel or what i…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 14, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011

"Ha im Not very cool and i have no idea what fallible means, but im going to look it…"

13 Mar 14, 2011

"Its difficult to write without putting yourself or your emotions into your writing!…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Mar 9, 2011 to You are part of your Characters...?

13 Mar 14, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service