Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"My mom would be like the third or fourth on my list. I'm just like my dad and hes bi…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied May 3, 2011 to Who, in your life, has inspired you or is your idol or someone you look up to?

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Awh): I'm sorry to hear that. I think everyone should have someone to look up to. Bu…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied May 3, 2011 to Who, in your life, has inspired you or is your idol or someone you look up to?

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brooklynn Macey Derryberry

"Haha a chance to learn something(: I have a question..er.. a couple questions.. What…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied May 2, 2011 to So What Are Your Plans For Summer?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"I would either bring back my Uncle or Jesus. My uncle died when my mom was a teenage…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 27, 2011 to if you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?

9 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by halim abdelrahman

"As long as you enjoy it ! (= Im going to savor my summer this year. I absolutely str…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 26, 2011 to So What Are Your Plans For Summer?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"Yeah, I think it is. I live in Missouri and its somewhere northeast...? I think haha…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 26, 2011 to So What Are Your Plans For Summer?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"So the weekend after school is out, I'm going on a trip to Washington D.C. for four…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 22, 2011 to So What Are Your Plans For Summer?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"Writing would defineatley help me. To get out surpressed emotions and tell what i re…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 11, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"I have always been into writing. Last summer i was staying wiht me aunt. She worked…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 11, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"I've had the same problems. I asked the people on here about it and some suggested i…"

Brooklynn Macey Derryberry replied Apr 8, 2011 to What is one thing you do to get rid of writters' block?

11 May 2, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by