Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Garry Edward Lewis's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Politicians need to start serving us, instead of serving themselves with our hard ea…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 22, 2011 to I"ve got one for you, If you could be president what would be the first thing you'd change?

13 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

"A party for the people, by the people, of the people, the way it was meant to be."

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 22, 2011 to I"ve got one for you, If you could be president what would be the first thing you'd change?

13 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Garry Edward Lewis

"I truly believe the end is near, so if you have any fences to mend, now is the time.…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 8, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"One thing about me, I say what's on my mind. If someone doesn't want to know, they h…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 8, 2011 to Hi! Question! If You Swich your gender for a day! what do u do!!! lol

30 May 20, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"Your something else Betty, promise you'll never change. People like you keep the res…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 8, 2011 to Hi! Question! If You Swich your gender for a day! what do u do!!! lol

30 May 20, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"That didn't take long did it Betty? LOL"

30 May 20, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"If I was young and single and a girl instead of a man, I'd probably go out of my way…"

30 May 20, 2011
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"I remember as a kid me and my brother and sisters would play outside all day, run, r…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied May 8, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Writing is the only thing keeping me sane right now, as the economy is in the crappe…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Ok let's try this again. I had a friend of my recently put a gun to his head and pul…"

Garry Edward Lewis replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does a tragic event help or hurt your writing?

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by