Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

halim abdelrahman's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"lol, sorry :L"

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 27, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"i hate to tell ya, but it seems the more you get deeper into high school, it gets mo…"

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 26, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"lol i doubt it :P high school is supposed to be that time when you learn to get drun…"

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 21, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"lol haven't tried that yet but hm... lol i'm just playing, like in said, awkward :P "

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 21, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"thats awsome, finaly someone my age on this website! reading the other stories, i th…"

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 15, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"XD wish i knew what ya mean by "worth it" LOL must have been very awkward for you tw…"

halim abdelrahman replied Jun 15, 2011 to what was the most embarsessing thing that happened to you in high school?

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"LOL, thats amazing! but hey, some poeple are premenetly crapy in grammer (me) and sp…"

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

":O wow, i don't know what in the world i would do if that happened to me, lol you pr…"

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

"thats pretty cool, i'd like to ask all the cats why they hate me so much... "

halim abdelrahman replied May 30, 2011 to if you could have any power in the world what would it be?

10 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Callie Leah

"i've got both facebook and twitter, my name in facebook is the same and on twitter m…"

halim abdelrahman replied May 27, 2011 to Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

11 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Keta Diablo

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by