Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Sameer Kamat's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a newbie to the publishing world. My first non-fiction book just got published a…"

Sameer Kamat replied Aug 14, 2011 to How did you find your way to Authors.com?

223 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by K. L. Parry

"When you become a star author, it'll be difficult to get in touch with you. So I'm b…"

Sameer Kamat replied Aug 8, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

"Patricia, I sincerely hope you are able to get book out to a whole lot of folks out…"

Sameer Kamat replied Aug 7, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

"Sounds exciting, Patricia. What topic are you working on?   Good luck with your agen…"

Sameer Kamat replied Aug 2, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

"Pritha,   Unfortunately, for new authors targetting the top tier publishers, the 'st…"

Sameer Kamat replied Jul 30, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

"Scribbler,   It's with the business imprint of a leading publishing house. I'm a lit…"

Sameer Kamat replied Jul 25, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

"Thanks Pritha.   When I was starting off, I would spend a lot of time on the interne…"

Sameer Kamat replied Jul 25, 2011 to Any writers out there waiting for their first break?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sameer Kamat

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by