Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Hi everyone just a quick note if your a non-US national (I'm Irish and live in Ireland) and you're wanting to get your book published through an American publishing house then you will need an ITIN number.
My nearest American Embassy IRS walk in place was London Grosvner Square. Now what you need is: 
1) Your in date passport,
2) The completed W-7 form (You get it on the IRS website and its surprisingly easy to fill out they also have a how to fill it out section :D.
and finally:
3) A letter from your prospective publishing house on their letter head stating that you (it has to have your name on it) are in need of an ITIN number for tax reasons for this year.
And that's all folks.

Views: 37


You need to be a member of to add comments!


© 2021   Created by   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service