Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain. Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
5. Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
7. Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
The Bottom Line
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis. If you want to buy a turmeric/curcumin supplement, there is an excellent selection on Amazon with thousands of great customer reviews.