Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

scribbler's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I'd bump this poetry game as we have more poets now and it's good fun! Ple…"

scribbler replied Jul 25, 2011 to Poems and Pictures Game

18 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"Pritha, try duotrope's digest. You can search the database of poetry and fiction pub…"

scribbler replied Jul 25, 2011 to One of my recent poems: Please add your comments.

8 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by scribbler

"No can't say I have Robert. My poetry's all non-rhyming. Would you mind posting that…"

scribbler replied Feb 27, 2011 to Poetry

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"It's not me that's looking for them, it's Barrier Islands Review. I was just letting…"

scribbler replied Feb 27, 2011 to Themed poetry and short fiction on summer wanted now

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Birgitta Abimbola Heikka

"Our moms love us so of course they are biased about anything we do. That's what make…"

scribbler replied Sep 28, 2010 to Why your mom's not the best judge of your poetry

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Viviana Arteaga

"I love what you did with that, Cheryl. I need to play this game too when I have more…"

scribbler replied Sep 28, 2010 to I Spy A Poem - Can you create a poem from this passage?

12 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"Mark, I like both the ones you posted, your own and Slight of Hand. Can I ask, what'…"

scribbler replied Sep 28, 2010 to I Spy A Poem - Can you create a poem from this passage?

12 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"I believe that Kay was demonstrating the sheer versatility of the word "there". You…"

scribbler replied Jan 20, 2010 to I Spy A Poem - Can you create a poem from this passage?

12 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by scribbler

"I like the name of the town very much Alex. Little Sorrow's a sad little town indeed…"

scribbler replied Dec 2, 2009 to Little Sorrow

6 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"Hey, don't ever hold back on posting things for that reason. We're all friends here.…"

scribbler replied Nov 24, 2009 to Poems and Pictures Game

18 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by scribbler

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom