Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Pritha Chattopadhyay's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks :) ...yeah, this is lost love, re-loved... "

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 25, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Pritha Chattopadhyay

"Thank u so much :) Do keep reading and commenting! "

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another poem: Honest comments please! They really help :)

14 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Thank u so much :) love and break up...sigh, they do come hand in hand...and one sid…"

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to LOVED & LOST : Do read and comment :)

4 Jul 22, 2011

"Thank u so much! Its a treasure to have readers like u all :) "

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011

"This was such a different read...yet subtly touching in a strong way! Nice one!"

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Cinquain Poetry By Larry A. Cochran

7 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Larry A Cochran

":) Yeah...the wings that each of us have inside us...if they represent a bird... Tha…"

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to LOVED & LOST : Do read and comment :)

4 Jul 22, 2011

"Yeah I like them too :) Check in the reply, I made the changes "

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011

"The final drop of rainwater from the leaves... The faint ray of the setting sun...…"

15 Jul 25, 2011

"Thank you so much Cassidy :) Keep reading  "

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another poem: Honest comments please! They really help :)

14 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

"Thank u so much :) Yeah, how moving on sometimes can become falling back :) love, fo…"

Pritha Chattopadhyay replied Jul 21, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by