Authors.com

Authors, Writers, Publishers, and Book Readers

Cleveland W. Gibson's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Carly I think you've captured some excellent sentiments(your poem) on a subject…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 21, 2011 to Wasted

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathon Koerner

"'ude' is meant to be 'use' as you will find out by substitution."

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 12, 2011 to Find Your True Self!

8 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Abby Mains

"This poem has its merits but you have not shown it off to its best advantage. Simply…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 9, 2011 to The Gate - Tell me what you think (Good or bad)!!

2 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Cleveland W. Gibson

"While they sit back in their kingdom And count up all their wealth Most of us are hu…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Nov 8, 2011 to Tell Me What You Think!!!

3 Nov 8, 2011

"I write both types of poetry.   Here is a line from a poem I've written for children…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Oct 1, 2011 to Do you like rhyming poetry or not?

11 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Kay Elizabeth

"David I heard back this weekend about my three submissions for the anthology. I hope…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Sep 4, 2011 to Submissions welcomed : deadline end of Jul

4 Sep 4, 2011

"My first impression is you've written a good poem. Well done. Might I suggest you ta…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 27, 2011 to Another poem: Honest comments please! They really help :)

14 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Robert L. Allen

" "

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Pritha Chattopadhyay

"Hi Pritha Your poem is good as it stands but might you take it to a higher level? Th…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 22, 2011 to Another of my poems, please add in your honest comments :)

15 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Pritha Chattopadhyay

"Hi David, many thanks for your response to my posting. I was asked to pass on the de…"

Cleveland W. Gibson replied Jul 19, 2011 to Submissions welcomed : deadline end of Jul

4 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

Sponsored Links

Most Active Members

1. Edward F. T. Charfauros

San Diego, CA, United States

2. RF Husnik

Green Bay, WI, United States

3. Rosemary Morris

Watford, United Kingdom

© 2024   Created by Authors.com.   Powered by